What is Consignment?
Consignment is a service where an entity (a consignment shop) sells items belonging to someone else (the consignor) for a percentage of the selling price. The items remain property of the owner until they are sold and no money is paid until that time.
ABC'S About Consignment
Age – we accept items that were made in the last 2-3 years (with some exceptions for vintage designer items)
Brand – we accept mall brand, contemporary and designer items. We accept everything from Gap to Gucci
Condition – we accept good condition items with no stains, holes, torn hems, broken zippers, odors, etc.
Season – we accept Spring & Summer items from January through June. We accept Fall & Winter from July through December.
Consigning with us is Easy!
We don’t like rules so we won’t make you follow a whole bunch of them. Simply follow these steps to consign:
- Send in photo's of your item to email@example.com to get approve for consignment.
- Agree on a final price to list the item.
- Once your item is sold; drop ship the item to Rich Girl's Closet
- Once we approve the item for shipment to the buyer you will Get Paid via Paypal.
Consignment Agreement Details:
- You’ll receive 40% for items under $100, 50% for items $100-$499, 60% for items $500-$999, and 75% for items over $1000
- Items will stay on the site for 3 months and are discounted periodically throughout the consignment period to encourage them to sell.
- If your items don’t sell or sell somewhere else you can request us to take the item off our site. Once you request your items to be pulled from our site please give us 5 business days to remove the item.
- Items that sale can expect a Paypal payment within 15 business days of us shipping the approved item to the buyer.
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.